Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reconcile a Broken Marriage

reconcile broken marriageAllegory of Love, I: Infidelity (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Stop a Divorce After Cheating

There are many who want to know how to reconcile a broken marriage and stop a divorce, there are answers to this dilemma. Not all of them will apply to your particular situation. People get divorced for many reasons. One of the most common has to do with broken trust.

If the reason you are in this situation with your spouse is because you have been unfaithful, there are things that you should and shouldn't do to rebuild a broken relationship. If the cause of the problem is something you did, then don't just say you’ll change. Make the change. If you want to know how to reconcile a broken marriage, start with accepting responsibility.

Assure Your Spouse of Your Change

Listen, actions speak louder than words. If it was something that is a matter of trust, you have hurt your significant other, don't do it again. In fact don't do anything that will give your spouse any reason to question your faithfulness. If you want love and trust again, you must prove that you are worthy. It will take time and hopefully you have not betrayed their trust to the point where they can never trust you again. If you have broken trust, the truth is you don't deserve to be trusted. Sorry but this is a harsh reality that you can change for the better.

It's the efforts to be faithful that will assure your spouse that you are changing. Don't deny that you have betrayed their trust and don't try to justify it. Don't get mad because they don't trust you and don't argue about it. If you messed up, own up and take responsibility. Then you'll be able to start reconciliation.

There may be situations where the one you love has been guilty of breaking trust and has been guilty of infidelity. Think of how you might want them to give you a 2nd chance. Put yourself in their shoes and treat them the way you would want to be treated. Try to understand why this happened. It may very well be there was some kind of need you were not providing which induced your partner’s infidelity.

Seek Professional Advice

Ask "how to rebuild a broken relationship" from sources that have been trained in how to deal with these situations. If your relationship is important to you at all, it's worth trying to find help. Do this before breaking up is the only option. Try to find the best relationship advice you can.

Be ready for depression, because of what both of you are going through. It isn't easy to deal with this, you may need some kind of therapy to help you cope and understand what is happening. Love relationships can be great but they can also bring a great deal of stress where broken trust is involved. If you want to know how to reconcile a broken marriage, seek as much help as possible. You don't have to do it alone.

Bookmark and Share



Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. You have a really interesting perspective/outlook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fiance and I kept on getting into fights all of the time. We were close to breaking up a few times. I knew that we needed something to stay together because he was pulling away from me day by day. I contacted drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com who really helped us stay together and become a closer couple. She did a love binding spell that worked perfectly! He started making more of an effort to talk to me about how he was feeling which helped us work through our problems so much better. My fiance tends to shut down whenever there is conflict and this spell helped him communicate with me. I can also tell that he is more attracted to me because he keeps sending me flowers at work and is always trying to touch me in some way. It's actually really nice and I am very grateful to drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for all that he have done for me.......Caren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Ekpen who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND also ALSO HAVE CURE TO ALL KINDS OF DISEASES MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email doctorekpen222@gmail.com)  Call or whatsapp  +2348102454875      him now for your own help. all thanks goes to DR.Ekpen for the excessive work that he has done for me  

      Delete
  3. I am so glad to be on this site today in other to express myself to the world because i made a promise to Dr.olikipa that if he grants me my heart desire that i am going to make sure that the world knows about his powers.. My lover left me nine weeks ago after searching for solution all over i came across Dr.olikipa and i was convinced with what i read about Dr.olikipa. So i contacted Dr.olikipa for help, With my greatest surprise my lover came back to me within 48 hours.. Once again don’t forget Dr.olikipa contact details which are drolikipasellhome@gmail.com i am so glad that i met you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Kate, i was able to save my marriage with the help of Dr.Kwale spell of kwaletemple@gmail.com. my husband left me for over 16weeks and he stop responding to my call and emails but after i contacted Dr.Kwale he did a spell that made my husband to come back to me within the period of 24hours and ever since my husband came back to me he is so committed to me. To save your marriage you can also contact Dr.Kwale on his email or call his # +2348056141089.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I have been married for 7 months, i was 5 months pregnant, i love my husband so much, but he treated me so badly we fought because i have found numerous other emails, and texts on his phone from other women, i became so tired of of his womanizing behavior, worrying all the time, and i was always scared when i am not with him . one night he came back drunk, he also came with the another lady, when i i tried to confront him, he immediately started hitting me and he pushed me out the house and ask me to leave, i was lost and confused, i was stranded that i have to find a help from anywhere then i came across a spell caster Great zula who lives in (UNITED STATE) who had saved many marriage so as i emailed ZULA and he told me what is needed and after 3 days, he restored my marriage, i and my husband came back together as a married couple again, i am so so so so happy, my marriage was saved by greatzula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Without this spell, my husband would have probably divorced me by now. kizzekpe spell made him leave this woman who had such a bad influence on him, and now our issues seem to be resolved one by one. The process is slow but I’m being patient… I will probably come to your temple soon to appreciate you and your gods for making my marriage a successful one. Thanks to kizzekpespells@outlook.com, for being here for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad to be on this site today in other to express myself to the world because i made a promise to Dr.Mack that if he grants me my heart desire that i am going to make sure that the world knows about his powers.. My lover left me nine weeks ago after searching for solution all over i came across Dr.Mack and i was convinced with what i read about Dr.Mack. So i contacted Dr.Mack for help, With my greatest surprise my lover came back to me within 48 hours.. Once again don’t forget Dr.Mack contact details which are "DR_MACK@YAHOO.COM" i am so glad that i met you

    ReplyDelete